Holiday Festivities!

Hi Friends and Family! As I'm sure most of you have heard, I am pregnant with our 3rd child! And pregnancies don't come easy for me :( I have been sick, sick, sick and unable to provide you with some new and exciting projects. If all goes well after baby is born in February, I hope to resume to my workshops by Spring 2013.

You can browse through my past workshops and see if there is something that you are interested in at this time but I can't guarantee anything. I have specific instructions from doc to take it easy since we have a little issue with the positioning of my placenta.  I do have a few things prepped from previous years so you may be in luck! Just shoot me an email and I will get back to you! - melanie@freckledesigns.com

If I don't see you or hear from you, please have a safe and wonderful Holiday Season!

Sincerely,
Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment